Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.753 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 487,824 ₦ (¥177,198) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)