Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.146 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,082,305 ₦ (¥344,007) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 708,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)