Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.893 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 929,827 ₦ (¥321,391) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)