Cost of living comparison between Tsukuba, Japan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.944 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 489,530 ₦ (¥166,270) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)