Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22239 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 238% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,442 ₦ (37,959 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (29 minutes ago)