Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.008 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,381,537 ₦ (kr 88,970) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)