Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.736 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,106,192 ₦ (kr 69,433) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)