Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 271.027 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 869,603 ₦ (C$3,209) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 679,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (29 minutes ago)