Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 236.783 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,490 ₦ (C$2,004) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)