Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 421.102 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 30% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 788,204 ₦ (€1,872) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 606,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)