Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.532 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 594,709 ₦ (€1,752) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)