Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 396,172 ₦ (€1,189) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)