Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.353 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,344,923 ₦ (10,594 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)