Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.765 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,161,336 ₦ (9,835 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)