Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.339 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,314,694 ₦ (10,049 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)