Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 269.118 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,632,923 ₦ (6,068 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)