Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 221.673 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,423,907 ₦ (10,935 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $145 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (29 minutes ago)