Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 252.007 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,644,774 ₦ (6,527 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)