Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24102 NGN / LBP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 990,651 ₦ (4,110,248 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)