Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23977 NGN / LBP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 985,639 ₦ (4,110,691 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)