Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20878 NGN / LBP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 393,578 ₦ (1,885,162 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)