Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21385 NGN / LBP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 929,736 ₦ (4,347,524 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 739,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)