Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,300 ₦ (18 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)