Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,800 ₦ (16 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)