Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,125 ₦ (10 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)