Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.187 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 192,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 176,004 ₦ ($b3,373) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 144₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $23,531 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)