Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.039 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 196,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 180,311 ₦ ($b3,465) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)