Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.531 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 199,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 182,056 ₦ ($b3,533) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (37 minutes ago)