Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 425.531 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 795,767 ₦ (€1,870) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)