Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.803 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 719,722 ₦ (€1,719) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 673,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)