Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.434 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 335,686 ₦ (4,072TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)