Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.802 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 216,250 ₦ (2,330TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (41 minutes ago)