Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.353 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,054,335 ₦ (¥612,597) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)