Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.813 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 764,355 ₦ (¥271,757) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)