Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 445.963 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,529,779 ₦ (€3,430) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)