Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,459,944 ₦ (€7,294) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)