Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.945 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,577,593 ₦ (€7,627) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)