Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.092 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,419,906 ₦ (€6,834) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)