Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.753 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,324,327 ₦ (€3,178) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)