Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 452,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 368,966 ₦ (﷼ 37,232,318) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)