Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 312,468 ₦ (﷼ 32,261,816) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)