Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00973 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 313,478 ₦ (﷼ 32,211,644) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)