Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.504 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,386,046 ₦ ($7,587) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)