Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,309,563 ₦ ($7,332) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)