Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10948 NGN / MGA
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 700,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 669,323 ₦ (6,113,646 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)