Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.063 NGN / DZD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 398,240 ₦ (130,025 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)