Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.420 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,225 ₦ (₨964) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)