Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.566 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 175,939 ₦ (₨31,611) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 172,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.08 (about 1 hour ago)