Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.958 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 77,342 ₦ (₨15,601) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)