Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.795 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 51,869 ₦ (₨10,816) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)