Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.611 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 77,317 ₦ (₨16,767) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)