Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.885 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,950 ₦ (₨399) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)