Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.374 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,111 ₦ (₨951) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)