Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.303 NGN / MDL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 74,848 ₦ (4,326 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)