Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.007 NGN / MDL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 22% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 60,917 ₦ (3,806 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)