Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.699 NGN / MDL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 22% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 73,238 ₦ (4,665 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (41 minutes ago)