Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.492 NGN / ALL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 328,514 ₦ (131,820 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)