Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.074 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 411,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 373,996 ₦ (4,671 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (28 minutes ago)