Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.784 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,953,384 ₦ (元42,666) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (34 minutes ago)