Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.039 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,880,641 ₦ (元40,848) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)