Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.941 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,286,679 ₦ (元23,854) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,270,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)