Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.680 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 276,476 ₦ (₨48,673) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)