Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.737 NGN / BTN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 522,318 ₦ (110,272 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)