Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.373 NGN / BTN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 636,453 ₦ (118,461 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (39 minutes ago)