Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.097 NGN / BTN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,637 ₦ (89,398 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 418,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)