Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.137 NGN / BTN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 614,267 ₦ (119,579 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 571,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)