Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.588 NGN / BTN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 602,951 ₦ (107,910 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (26 minutes ago)