Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.307 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 835,526 ₦ (€1,902) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 714,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)