Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,397 ₦ (€1,519) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (44 minutes ago)