Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.999 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 216,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 202,096 ₦ (6,124 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (17 minutes ago)