Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.413 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 331,572 ₦ (8,862 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)