Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.823 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 303,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 285,098 ₦ (7,538 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)