Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.030 NGN / MZN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,543 ₦ (1,251 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)