Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.711 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,984 ₦ (436₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)