Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.375 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,977 ₦ (483₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)