Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.144 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,776 ₦ (439₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (39 minutes ago)