Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 881,231 ₦ (CH$1,471,804) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)