Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 925,945 ₦ (CH$1,618,904) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 804,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (about 1 hour ago)