Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 855,733 ₦ (CH$1,446,886) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 729,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)