Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.196 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,576,569 ₦ (32,534 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)