Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.156 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,268,208 ₦ (39,780 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (26 minutes ago)