Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.720 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 73% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,234,782 ₦ (36,054 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)