Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,788 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.746 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 70% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,784,769 ₦ (27,370 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)