Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.468 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 254,898 ₦ (2,849TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)