Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.561 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 229,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 215,668 ₦ (2,817TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)