Cost of living comparison between Tekirdağ, Turkey and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 98.818 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 91,307 ₦ (924TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)