Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,719 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 334,020 ₦ (﷼ 34,129,075) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (44 minutes ago)