Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.352 NGN / GEL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 644,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 615,353 ₦ (4,013 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)