Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.134 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 891,520 ₦ (RM10,232) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 817,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)