Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.461 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 848,727 ₦ (RM9,594) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 775,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)