Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.078 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 927,452 ₦ (RM10,072) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 845,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)