Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.694 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 816,197 ₦ (RM9,415) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)