Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.286 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,072 ₦ (4,723 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)