Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04432 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 411,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 355,642 ₦ (8,023,804 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)