Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08586 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 800,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 783,041 ₦ (9,120,387 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (39 minutes ago)