Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08447 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 455,583 ₦ (5,393,197 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)