Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04450 NGN / UZS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 462,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 401,586 ₦ (9,024,464 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (42 minutes ago)