Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09935 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 533,942 ₦ (5,374,451 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)