Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.814 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 852,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 842,947 ₦ (€2,003) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)