Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 423,129 ₦ (€1,244) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)