Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.218 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 971,053 ₦ (€2,300) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 841,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)