Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.768 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 421,702 ₦ (€1,252) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)