Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.073 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 591,572 ₦ (€1,760) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)