Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.638 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 917,556 ₦ (€2,273) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 805,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)