Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 416.714 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,115,638 ₦ (€2,677) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 967,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)