Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.296 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 429,887 ₦ (Php68,275) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)