Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 220,628 ₦ (Php32,065) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (about 1 hour ago)