Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.818 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 548,253 ₦ (14,497 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)