Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.375 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 487,309 ₦ (13,397 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 449,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)