Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.221 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 284,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 251,913 ₦ (руб 40,496) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)