Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.448 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 325,939 ₦ (руб 59,829) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)