Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.531 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 499,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 464,184 ₦ (元8,359) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (20 minutes ago)