Cost of living comparison between Taiping, Malaysia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.625 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 370,026 ₦ (RM5,239) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)