Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.834 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,205,895 ₦ (224,320 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)