Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.370 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,518,494 ₦ (133,548 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)